Indus Net Technologies to host eastern India’s largest summit on Digital Technology and Marketing on August 8 & 9.
With the success of the inaugural edition of eastern India’s first and largest digital technology and marketing summit, Indus Net Technologies is all set to host the second edition of Digital Success Summit, 2019, on August 8 and 9 at Novotel, Kolkata. The event will witness leading business owners, CXOs, strategists and thought leaders from across sectors coming together to share insights and inspiring case studies.
The announcement event of DSS, 2019, was attended by Abhishek Rungta, Founder and CEO, Indus Net Technologies, and Aji Issac Mathew, CEO, Indus Net TechShu, along with Vikas Malpani, Co-Founder of CommonFloor.com and Kiruba Shankar, Business Blogging Pvt. Ltd.
The DSS, 2019, theme, ‘Growing Digitally, Growing Profitably’ will communicate the main determinants of digital success in business. The two-day summit will witness serious and engaging conversations revolving around deploying digital technologies to leverage businesses. The event will focus on new ways of working and use of new digital approaches for profitable business solutions. Speakers at the DSS, 2019, will share their knowledge and cover a wide array of topics, such as social selling, user experience, growing need of remote work in every business, voice search and its impact and other interesting subjects.
What to look forward to
- This year, DSS aims at providing two days of great learning, networking, engaging conversations and action-packed sessions with about 350 CXOs, 115 IT heads and 50+ marketing heads attending
- This year’s summit will be on how technology is changing user experience and driving product innovation, along with marketing, and using the right methods and, finally, helping organizations grow profitably through this digital makeover
Speaker line-up at DSS, 2019
- Abhishek Rungta, Founder & CEO, Indus Net Technologies
- Amit Ranjan, Co-Founder, SlideShare and Chief Architect, DigitalLocker, Govt of India
- Sairee Chahal, Founder-CEO of SHEROES and Board Member of PayTM Payments Bank
- 17-year-old Atreyam Sharma, Co-Founder and Vice-President (Technology) of Workshop4Me
- Kiruba Shankar, Business Blogging Pvt. Ltd
- Vikas Malpani, Co-founder, CommonFloor.com
- Ashish Tulsian, Co-Founder and CEO of Posist
- Prahlad Giri, Deputy Director, Nepal Rastra Bank
- Aji Issac Mathew, CEO, Indus Net TechShu
‘The two-day mega-event is a valuable platform in the dynamic world of digital technology and marketing. We’re privileged to host the second edition of the summit, creating a platform of great minds coming together to throw light on the benefits of their experiences and best practices in industry. The summit will be interactive and serve as a melting pot of abundant knowledge from thought leaders, entrepreneurs, business leaders and budding professionals’
- Abhishek Rungta
‘Technology helps marketers and IT professionals deliver highly personalized and optimized experiences for their clients. Investing in the right tool is a driving force behind the success of any digital marketing strategy. The two-day extravaganza will be a congregation of ambitious marketers sharing experiences and tales of their success’
— Aji Issac Mathew
‘Sharing software successes’
‘Software is revolutionizing every aspect of our lives and is paramount for businesses and SMEs to gear up to face the challenges of this new digital paradigm. After the resounding success of DSS, 2018, its second edition, DSS, 2019, is a must-attend event for businesses, or SMEs located anywhere in East India. The event will focus on sharing the latest digital and technological trends and learning and best industry practices to face the challenges of this new digital paradigm’
— Amit Ranjan, Co-Founder, SlideShare