GreenFuel Energy Solutions, Gurugram-based automotive component-maker, recently received the ‘Supplier of the Year’ award for 100% delivery of spare parts for TOC performance by Tata Motors at its Annual Vendor Meet in Delhi. Akshay Kashyap, Founder and MD, received the award. He was also a participant in a panel discussion on BS4 Supply Strategy after BS6 implementation.
The ‘TATA Motors Supplier of the Year’ award recognizes contributions and commitments of its most-valued partners and involves a rigorous selection process. The winner was chosen by a distinguished jury, comprising R Ramakrishnan, Avinash Gupta, Kailas Vispute, Sanjay Prasad and Deepak Sharma.
GreenFuel Energy Solutions is a leading player in automotive CNG kits in India. They are the first company in India to offer complete systems for Low-Floor CNG DTC buses and have run 25 billion kilometers on road. The company has always received Green (A) Rating from Tata Motors.
Many feathers in their cap
- Greenfuel is one of the largest suppliers of automotive components to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) for vehicles that run on alternative fuels
- Their innovative approach has helped shape the modernization of CNG systems for OEM vehicles
- The company has also ventured into the exciting new areas of energy storage (batteries) and electro-mobility (battery-operated vehicles)
- In a short time, it has emerged as one of the knowledge leaders in Li-ion batteries
Many firsts on their list
- First company to have introduced NGV filling systems in cars, as well as automatic cylinder valves, and the only company to do complete fuel delivery and storage systems for low-floor buses in India
- First company in India whose CNG systems have run 25 billion km on road with zero warranty
- First company to do complete systems for Low-Floor CNG buses
‘Delivered on our ideals’
‘We’re extremely proud to have delivered spare parts of the best quality within the timeline required by our client. Being designated ‘Supplier of the Year’ means we’ve delivered on our ideals. I’m obliged to have received this recognition from Tata Motors’
- Akshay Kashyap, Founder and MD, GreenFuel Energy Solutions